Damien is a skilled facilitator who has a track record of working with diverse groups, from local community groups to key executives and Boards. Through careful preparation and the use of a variety of strategies he helps groups to get results.
Recent tasks and clients include
- Review of Organisational Policy and Practice aligned with Vision, Mission and Values – Sisters of Mercy Congregation Office (Brisbane)
- Formation Day “It’s all about soul”, St Mary’s College, Wollongong
- St Joseph’s College Boondall (Nudgee College) review of College Strategic Plan
- Staff Retreat on Simplicity for St Rita’s College, Clayfield
- Iona College, Lindum: Strategic Planning Consultancy & Facilitation
- Iona College, Perth: Strategic Planning Consultancy & Facilitation; Facilitating the development of a Learning and Teaching Framework
- St Joseph’s College, Gregory Terrace: House Deans Formations Day
- Early Years Task Force Future Planning Strategy – Queensland Catholic Education Commission
- Reflection and Directions-Setting Day for Diocesan Catholic Education Council – Bathurst Diocese
Damien’s work in facilitating and challenging us in the development of the College’s Strategic Plan was outstanding. He ran a highly inclusive process that enabled “buy-in” from our diverse community. It was focused, detailed and has provided a future direction for our mission which is crisp, understandable and that will provide transparent accountability.
Steve Buckland – Chair of Iona College Board of Directors